Leaderboards can be used to track volunteer hours at your venue or across multiple venues.
Follow the following steps to create a new leaderboard:
- Go to your Organizer or Coordinator dashboard.
- Click on the "My Leaderboards"
- Click on the blue "New Leaderboard" button.
- Fill out the form with the desired settings and click the "Save" button.
- Click the blue "Edit Events" button.
- Search for the events you want to add to this leaderboard. Only published events will show.
- Click "Update" to save your selected events.
You can create as many leaderboards as needed. For example, some venues create a leaderboard for their recognized events and one for their schooling events.
You can create a leaderboard to track volunteer hours at multiple venues. This is useful if multiple venues want to track all their volunteers in order to offer a combined volunteer award for example.