The system provides default position groups such as Dressage, Show-Jumping and Cross-Country. These may not be adequate for your needs. Custom position groups can be created to better organizer organize your event.
Creating a custom position group:
- Click your name in the upper right corner of the site.
- Select 'Position Groups".
- Create a new position group named "XC Jump Judges" for example.
Assign shifts to the new position group:
- Go back to your event.
- Find the "XC Jump Judges" shifts you want to assign and click "Edit Shift"
- At the bottom, select your "XC Jump Judges" position group under "Custom Position Group".
- Repeat for all desired shifts.
Create a team using the new position group:
- Go to the "Teams & Leaders" tab.
- Create a new team and select the new "XC Jump Judges" group.