Private signup pages can be used to recruit specific volunteers ahead of an event. For example, you can send a private signup link to your preferred XC Jump Judges to have them signup before making the signup public.
Here is how to create private signup pages:- Go to your event.
- Open the Teams & Leaders tab.
- Create a new team and select the desired position groups.
- Once the team is created, you can click on the dropdown under “Action” and then “Edit Team & Access”.
- At the bottom of the form you can activate and copy the private signup link.
- The private signup page can be accessed even if the event is not published.
Note: You can hide shifts from the public signup page by selecting "Hide from public signup page" under the shift options.